Thursday, December 29, 2016

Start a photography or video business in Fresno

ASK these helpful questions before you start a business:
Model: Tristen Hope
Photo by: George Ohan

Why am I starting a business?


What kind of business do I want?


Who is my ideal customer?


What products or services will my business provide?


Am I prepared to spend the time and money needed to get my business started?


What differentiates my business idea and the products or services I will provide from others in the market?


Where will my business be located?


How many employees will I need?


What types of suppliers do I need?


How much money do I need to get started?

@GoalMindClothingCo on Instagram 
Photo taken at: Fulton Film Company 


Will I need to get a loan?


How soon will it take before my products or services are available?


How long do I have until I start making a profit?


Who is my competition?


How will I price my product compared to my competition?


How will I set up the legal structure of my business?


What taxes do I need to pay?


What kind of insurance do I need?


How will I manage my business?


How will I advertise my business?


Photography by: George Ohan
Model: Tristen Hope

Fulton Film Company
1904 Fresno Street
Fresno, Ca 93721






Reference:
https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/how-start-business/20-questions-starting

No comments:

Post a Comment