Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Call Me Ma'am - Military, short film

Call Me Ma'am

Honor. Perspective. Healing.


Watch it on the BIG screen for free!




Veteran's Day
Saturday
November 11, 2017




Clovis Veterans Memorial Film Festival 2017
#CVMFF2017


Shot on actual FILM.



ALL event info can be found here:










The short is a visual expression of what it was like to be a new Navy officer from a woman’s point of view.

When she first shows up, she’s lost and not welcomed by her subordinates or superiors. 
Still shot from film

Through hard work and dedication, she gains the respect of her crew but must still go to head to head with the tyrant that runs the department.

She succeeds at taking over the department and wins his respect as well.

About the Director:
Adrienne Camille


Originally from Texas, I’m a trained actress that sings, dances, and knows martial artist. I came to Los Angeles after finishing my time in the US Navy. 


As a producer, I have worked in nearly every facet of entertainment. I’ve taken scripts from concept to finished product. 


I’ve worked studio lots and in living rooms. I have a finance degree, which gives me a much better understanding of balancing creativity with the reality of budget constraints. Let’s make art, not drama!






LIKE the film Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Callmemaamshort/







FREE, family friendly event in Clovis. 
11/11/2017



*There will be over 10 film projects screening for free at the Clovis Veterans Memorial Film Festival. Bring a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment