Sunday, January 8, 2017

Military veteran filmmaker moving to Puerto Rico

My name is George Ohan, founder of Fulton Film Company in Fresno, California. I am a U.S. Army veteran that moved to Puerto Rico in January of 2015.  I am writing this blog to help any Americanos that need information about living or working in Puerto Rico.  I am especially resourceful for military veterans that are interested in moving to the caribbean.  



Facebook Page: Veteranos Del Cine Y Entretenimiento


After I graduated college with degrees in Film Production & Entertainment Business, I took my business on the road.  As an entrepreneur, I have the freedom to move my talents anywhere in the world to make a living.  I gave it careful thought and consideration,  then I chose to live in my favorite place in the world, San Juan, Puerto Rico. 


PUERTO RICO!





American Legion in Bayamón Puerto Rico:https://www.facebook.com/BayamonPuesto48/




Puerto Rico is a hidden gem for military veterans that are: leaving the service, retired, or have remaining benefits for education and housing.  If you are a Spanish speaking U.S. military veteran, I definitely would recommend taking a look at your options available for you on the island.

Film crew, film locations, film equipment, film permits, Puerto Rico Film Commission, talent, casting, and all other production needs: 


Producer: George Ohan


Film Locations / Housing:


Talent: Katiria Aguayo


Filmmaker / Audio:


Veterans info:









Our aim to have a network of independent filmmakers around the world, who are earning a consistent living wage. We do this by providing education, training, and resources. At the same time, we are highly interested in attracting new film production projects to the Central Valley of California by showing our willingness to collaborate. Our main studio is in Fresno, California but we produce content world wide.








No comments:

Post a Comment