Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mom manages her daughters in entertainment industry!


Are people constantly coming up to you saying they look like a little model? 

Is your kid full of personality and destined for an Oscar? 

Where do you start? 

I can help you with that. My name is Erin Hamilton and my daughters Savannah and Scarlett are professional models and actresses. They have worked for companies like Walmart, Pottery Barn Kids, HBO and more. I know when I entered this world of modeling and acting, I knew nothing. 

I want to share with you what I wish I would have known in the beginning. 

How do I find a legitimate agency? 

How do I self submit my girls to jobs? 

How much should I pay for head shots?


I have all the answers to these questions, and more. I am not an agent or a manager. I’m a mother and a nurse. It took me a lot of time to figure out how to navigate this industry, which agencies were good and overall how to break into the industry. I would love to share this information with you!  

There are so many little superstars out there, I want to help you parents get the real story. I will be writing more blogs soon about the do’s and don’ts of the Model/Acting World. Feel free to follow Savannah and Scarlett’s journey on Instagram at @Hamilton_Sisters_Official.

Talk with you soon.

Erin Hamilton, RN

Fulton Film Company - Fresno, California, USA




Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Hamilton_Sisters_Official/

2 comments:

  1. Erin, you are perfect for this and it is so great of you to do it! You are opposite of a stage mom and your girls seem so sweet and kind and not one bit arrogant. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I have to say when I first met you I was in such a struggle in my life. You showed me that with support of family and friends and the drive within me that I can accomplish anything! You are such a wonderful person to be able to be there for your girls in their modeling and acting career. Im so glad that you are sharing your daughters story with the world. I've been through modeling and I have to say I was alone and didn't know what I was doing. Thank you for again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete